Any information provided to ramsac Ltd through this website will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
We collect information about you when you register for an event, download a piece of content or fill in any of our contact forms. Website usage information is collected using cookies.
We may collect the following information:
• Name and job title
• Contact information including email address
• Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
• Website usage data
• Information you provide related to your enquiry
• Information you provide related to special offers and surveys
Collecting this data helps us understand your needs and provide you with a better service.
Specifically, we may use data:
• For our own internal records
• To improve the products and services we provide
• To contact you in response to a specific enquiry or to send you emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you
• To customise the website for you, to improve your experience visiting our website
• We may also use your information to contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research purposes
We would like to send you information about products and services of ours which may be of interest to you. If you have consented to receive marketing, you may opt out at a later date.
You have a right at any time to stop us from contacting you for marketing purposes. If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email email@example.com.
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email Info@ramsac.com or write to us at the following address - ramsac ltd, Godalming Business Centre, Godalming, Surrey, GU7 1XW. We may make a small charge for this service.
We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct or remove information you think is inaccurate.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. For further information visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases some of our website features may not function as a result.
For returning visitors the website will automatically populate forms based on previously entered information. If you have previously opted-in to information this will automatically carry through to subsequent visits to the site.
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time contacting us.
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or the law requires us to.
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998 and the upcoming General Data Protection Regulation.
Individuals have the right to request a copy of information that an organisation may store about them to ensure it is accurate and lawful. There is no charge for this service, we aim to respond as quickly as possible, but at most within one month of the request. Subject access requests should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Individuals have the right to have personal information about them removed from our systems. If requested we will of course remove personal information, but we can add individuals to our ‘do not e-mail’ list which will ensure no marketing e-mails are sent in the future. ‘do not e-mail’ requests and right to be forgotten requests should be addressed to email@example.com
We process personal information for marketing purposes under the Legitimate Interest basis as below.
There is a direct benefit to ramsac from processing in terms of business growth, individuals we communicate with benefit by being provided with useful, relevant information, and there is a wider benefit in terms of local employment and economic growth. To ensure the benefit to ramsac outweighs any impact on the individual we take the following steps.
• We only use business contact information that has been provided directly to ramsac.
• We provide a clear and easy opt-out option in all communication.
• We only send information that we feel will be relevant and useful.
• We remove personal information where there has been no active interaction during the last two years (active interaction being attendance at an event, requesting information, or clicking on newsletter articles).
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. Please note that we have no control of websites once you have left our site. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy. Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
If you have any questions about this policy, or believe there are any that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us as soon as possible via our details below.