We promise our clients that we will ‘make IT simple.’ For most clients their most frequent interaction with us, is through our remote helpdesk service. Clients contact support at a moment of personal stress – they are busy hardworking folk who can’t get something to work, and we can all empathise with that feeling! Your job is to be proactive, professional and friendly – fixing their issue, preventing it from happening again, making them feel calm and confident in your ability, and making sure that the client feels well communicated with, in a manner that hasn’t made them feel silly for calling in the first place! The feeling you leave the client with after your call, will often form that clients whole opinion of our firm. To our clients, you are ramsac!
Wow, that’s refreshing!
Clients tell us it is our personable, proactive approach that really makes a difference.
On a day to day basis you will:
• Help our clients with any tech question they need to raise, by phone, web or email.
• Deal with a wide variety of users and businesses, from small to large, corporate to charity, IT savvy to the technically challenged!
• Manage your own caseload, answer issues within a defined SLA, escalate calls within our 1st, 2nd and 3rd line tiers, and liaise with third parties to find a speedy resolution to client’s issues.
• Research issues for which you don’t have an immediate answer.
• Work alongside the wider ramsac team, to manage client issues that might need input from other stakeholders.
We want to be known as the most ‘can-do’ well polished and caring IT supplier in the South East. To do that, we only want to work with the best. Our staff are proud to say ‘I am ramsac’ their personal values are all a reflection of the core ramsac beliefs, which is all about going the extra mile and being genuinely concerned about providing clients with the very best, most attentive and highest quality service. Are you ramsac enough to be part of this very special team?
What’s really important to us:
• Experience of working in a professional IT team or service provider
• The ability to be self-motivated and highly organised
• The ability to keep it simple – no one’s impressed with jargon that only serves to belittle the end user.
• Experience of dealing with a wide range of tech products, from PC to server, printer to a firewall, Operating System to Security software.
• The ability to remain calm and to make clients feel that they are the most important person on the planet!
The icing on the cake:
• Experience in a multi-client tech support environment
• Microsoft or Citrix support qualification