ramsac is all about being professional and friendly. You will be the first point of contact any of the callers or visitors to our office have, you will be the first impression, the person who makes a client feel the ‘wow’ that ramsac is all about. Visitors to ramsac should be able to sense the high-quality experience we project, right from the way they are welcomed and presented with a really good coffee – you’re the one that makes that happen!
• Welcome and announce visitors, offer them refreshments and take them to their meeting room.
• Prepare refreshments for larger meetings and be on hand to help out where needed.
• Ensure that the reception area is well maintained and that tea points are shiny and clean!
• Ensure that the ramsac cupboards are well stocked!
• Answer incoming phone and web calls and direct them appropriately, providing callers with a great first impression and ensuring messages are passed on efficiently.
• Receive incoming goods deliveries and arrange for couriers for outgoing deliveries.
• Manage the Directors diaries and provide admin support where required.
• Provide general administrative support to assist with the Commercial and Operations team where required
We want to be known as the most ‘can do’ well polished and caring IT supplier in the South East. To do that, we only want to work with the best. Our staff are proud to say ‘I am ramsac’ their personal values are all a reflection of the core ramsac beliefs, which is all about going the extra mile and being genuinely concerned about providing clients with the very best, most attentive and highest quality service. Are you ramsac enough to be part of this very special team?
• Experience of working in a professional office or service environment.
• The ability to be self-motivated and highly organised.
• The ability to be positive, warm and welcoming.
• A basic understanding of Word and Excel.
• The ability to remain calm and to make clients feel that they are the most important person on the planet!
• Previous work in an administration role