Microsoft Elevate Pathways for the Not for Profit Sector
Elevate Pathways is a tech talk and networking event for technology leaders in the Charity and Not for Profit sector, hosted by ramsac in conjunction with experts from Microsoft and Adapta Consulting. At the event, you will have the opportunity to learn how the latest Microsoft solutions can help you achieve your mission, empower your staff and volunteers, and optimise your operations, as well as a chance to network, and make cocktails with, fellow leaders from the sector.
- Date: Wednesday, 22nd November 2023
- Location: Bloomsbury Hotel in London.
- Time: 10am-5:00pm
The agenda for the day is as follows:
10:00 – Arrival/Refreshments
10:30-11:00 – Introductions
11:00 – 12:30 – Azure Modernisation – Speaker: David Cox, Azure Product Manager
12:30 – 13:30 – Lunch from the Bloomsbury London chefs
13:30 – 14:30 Microsoft Security – Speaker: Candy Keen, Microsoft Security Specialist
14:30 – 15:00 Microsoft Power Platform – Speaker: Danny Warner, Dynamics Product Manager
15:00 – Join us for a sensational cocktail masterclass in The Bloomsbury Club
17:00 – End of event
At this event, you will have the opportunity to learn about the latest Microsoft solutions in Azure Modernisation, Microsoft Security, and Microsoft Power Platform.
- Azure Modernisation: You will learn how to leverage hybrid working, modernise your workloads and processes, and work with a cloud-first partner that understands the needs and challenges of the charity and non-profit sector.
- Microsoft Security: You will discover how to secure your data from cyberattacks with Microsoft’s trusted security solutions and services that comply with the highest standards of data protection and privacy.
- Microsoft Power Platform: You will see how to create your own applications with low-code/no-code tools and services that can enhance your productivity and decision making, as well as enable you to deliver more impact to your beneficiaries and stakeholders.
You will also get to network with other IT and technology leaders from the not for profit sector and exchange ideas and best practices. And to top it all off, you will enjoy a fun and interactive cocktail masterclass where you can show off your mixology skills!
Spaces at this event are limited, please email [email protected] for more information.