Microsoft 365 top tip video – Using Insights in Teams
In the latest of our Microsoft 365 top tips video series, Dan May demonstrates how to use Insights in Teams to build better work habits, such as following through on commitments made to collaborators and protecting focus time in the day for uninterrupted, individual work.
By using the Viva Insights app, you can:
- Stay connected – Stay on top of your collaboration with colleagues through features such as AI-based task suggestions and meeting assistance.
- Protect time – Find more time to eliminate distractions, stop multi-tasking, and focus on your core priorities.
- Send praise – Send acclaim to your employees and coworkers, either in a private chat or in a Teams channel conversation.
- Reflect – Take a moment to check in with yourself, to reflect on how you’re feeling.
- Headspace – Experience a guided meditation from Headspace.
- Take a break – During your workday, take an occasional one-minute “breathing break.”
- Start a virtual commute – Mindfully close out your workday.
How to use Teams.
In our short demo vlog, learn how to use Microsoft Teams for chatting to colleagues and scheduling video calls with people both inside and outside your organisation