Harnessing AI: A Leadership Masterclass
This masterclass offers AI training to help business leaders to gain a comprehensive understanding of the rapidly evolving landscape of AI and machine learning.
Tell us how we can help
Harnessing AI masterclass
Everybody is talking about AI; many know they should be doing something with it, but they do not know where to start.
This half day masterclass enables, empowers, and educates, allowing instant action and application for organisations. This innovative masterclass aims to provide a comprehensive understanding of the rapidly evolving landscape of AI and machine learning. It highlights the strategic role of large language models (LLMs) like ChatGPT in driving innovation and operational efficiency while also emphasising potential threats and ethical implications.
There are three core elements to the masterclass:
1) Defining what AI really is and why it is so important to our productivity and profitability.
2) Demonstrations of easy-to-use AI apps and associated quick wins for members and their businesses,
3) A framework to use for creating and implementing an AI strategy in any organisation
We are trusted by
The Harnessing AI masterclass delves into:
- Fundamental principles of ChatGPT and Large Language Models.
- Practical applications across various industries and functions.
- Identification and mitigation of risks associated with AI implementation.
- Ethical considerations in AI usage and governance.
This masterclass will not only help you to demystify the world of AI and Large Language Models, but it will also equip your leadership team with the insights needed to make informed decisions and steer the organisation towards a future powered by artificial intelligence
Benefits to attending
- Strategic Advantage: By understanding the capabilities and implications of AI and Large Language Models, leaders will be better equipped to identify new opportunities for strategic advantage, be it in enhancing customer experience, improving operational efficiency, or driving innovation.
- Risk Mitigation: The workshop will facilitate the understanding of potential threats and ethical dilemmas presented by AI, enabling leaders to foresee and mitigate risks in a timely manner.
- Leadership in the AI era: By empowering leaders with knowledge about these state-of-the-art technologies, they will be able to lead teams more effectively in an increasingly AI-driven corporate landscape.
- Future-proofing the Organisation: As AI continues to reshape the business world, this program will help leaders to stay ahead of the curve and ensure the organisation is prepared for the future.
Cost: Available on request
Availability: Private booking by arrangement.
Board training sessions are delivered by Rob May.
Rob is founder and Managing Director of ramsac, he is also an award-winning cybersecurity speaker and recently listed in the top 10 cybersecurity keynote speakers worldwide. Rob is also the UK Ambassador for Cybersecurity for the Institute of Directors, on the Advisory Board of the South East Cyber Resilience Centre and he is currently ranked No.5 in the Global rankings for Cybersecurity Thought Leaders/Influencers. His TED Talk has now had over 400,000 views (on TEDx YouTube and TED.COM). He is a published author selling his cybersecurity books on Amazon in 7 countries. And he makes a complex yet vital subject fun, entertaining, actionable, and very relevant.
Would you like to find out more?
For more information on content or dates of the training, or to book a place please don’t hesitate to contact us