Celebrating our first week of ‘CSAT’ with 100% positivity!

Hand Choosing Happy Smile Face Paper Cut  Good Feedback Rating

As part of our current programme to enhance the end user experience of working with ramsac, we recently introduced real time customer feedback capture, inviting every client to provide a quick rating of satisfaction when we close a Support request for them.

We rolled this new customer satisfaction tool out over the Christmas period, and we’ve sat back eagerly awaiting the responses! We know that IT support can be tricky to get right – customers don’t ever call to tell us everything is working perfectly! Every time a client calls in, we know they are experiencing an interruption to their working day, and the frustration that something isn’t quite working how they need it to. So, providing an efficient and friendly response is something we have always recognised as being as important as the ability to fix the ticket!

We believe this constant and immediate feedback loop with our clients will allow us to understand and celebrate what has gone well and immediately rectify and improve on what hasn’t gone well.

Being a little unsure of what to expect, we were chuffed to bits that at the end of our first full week of January, 100% of people that provided service feedback, were happy with the service they had received! A whopping 86% of callers rated their support experience as Great, with the remaining 14% rating it as Good.

Ramsac Csat rating jan 2022 1024x84 1

We also received some lovely supporting comments, some of which is highlighted:

  • Josh was a huge help and a pleasure to speak to
  • Thank you for quick turn around
  • Thanks Saminda for all the help. Glad to have this sorted so I can finish my event prep.
  • I’m appreciative of your expediency in assisting to resolve issues. Thank you.
  • Really good, the advisor was efficient, patient, and helpful. I didn’t even need to call back, he called me back to check to see if the update had resolved my problem. When I said that I was still experiencing problems he was really patient with me and talked me through what I needed to do and resolved my problem. I was very pleased with the service I received.
  • Great service helping me logging into my new laptop!
  • Really friendly and helpful – thank you
  • Great support!
  • it was a small (but irritating) issue, the team dealt with it quickly, kept me informed and closed the ticket – all really quickly – thank you!
  • Great service ?
  • Very quick to get our issue sorted!
  • Quick service, pleasant person, all resolved quickly – ramsac are the best IT support company I’ve ever had dealings with.
Ramsac great Good Sad Feedback

It is really important to us to hear from our customers to understand how we can improve our services and keep delivering great customer service. If you haven’t noticed it yet, you’ll spot the link in our support call closure emails. Please do take a moment to provide feedback with the click of your mouse. The positive feedback really lifts team spirits, and if we have fallen short, telling us straight away means we can take quick action to make amends!

Related Posts

  • ramsac’s internal security practices – supply chain security        

    ramsac’s internal security practices – supply chain security        


    We have created a document outlining the security approach ramsac takes and our internal practices to reassure our supply chain that we take cybersecurity and the protection of the [...]

    Read article

  • Introducing ramsac’s Environment, Social & Governance Policy

    Introducing ramsac’s Environment, Social & Governance Policy


    We have published our Environmental, Social & Governance Policy, as a public declaration of our commitment to being a responsible business. [...]

    Read article

  • ramsac named as one of the UK’s best places to work

    ramsac named as one of the UK’s best places to work


    We were thrilled to be named the number 1 business services employer in the UK at the Best companies to work for. [...]

    Read article

  • ramsac proud to sponsor TEDx Woking for 4th year.

    ramsac proud to sponsor TEDx Woking for 4th year.


    We were proud to once again be sponsors for TEDxWoking in November 2022 (for the fourth year in a row) [...]

    Read article

  • Career Change – moving into IT

    Career Change – moving into IT


    Moving into a new career can seem like a daunting idea. We spoke to two of the ramsac team who have made the jump into an IT career, [...]

    Read article

  • Merry Christmas from ramsac!

    Merry Christmas from ramsac!


    We want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and we would like to thank all of our clients and partners for your support in 2022. [...]

    Read article